30 min. / 3 / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
Very simple but still effective stew. Especially good when you have to feed your family with only five sausages.
Yields: 3 servings
- 5 Vienna sausages
- 1 big red paprika
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 tbsps. tomato sauce
- 4 small tomatoes
- oil for frying
- Cut sausages in two pieces and then lengthwise.
- Heat some oil in the pan, put sausages.
- Then clean paprika and cut it into strips.
- Put to the pan with sausages.
- Prepare garlic cloves and crush them.
- Cut tomatoes into cubes.
- When paprika softens put garlic, tomatoes and ketchup in the pan and mix.
- Stew for 5-10 minutes more, while tomatoes become soft. If you like you can add herbs.