2011 01 09 / Šeimos Virtuvė / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
It’s pork braised in home made tomato sauce. I prepared this already two times. The first time I cut pork in thicker chunks, the second – in thinner. My hubby said that the second time was better. By the way, be careful with seasoning – when tomato liquid evaporates, the taste becomes stronger.
Yields: 4 servings
Calories: 292 kcal / serving
- 500 g lean pork
- 1 can (400 g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Cut pork in medium size chunks, beat a little bit with pounder.
- Sprinkle with peppers and paprika, fry shortly in hot oil from both sides.
- Put pork in a pot, season with salt.
- Add sautéed onion, chopped tomatoes with the liquid, thymes.
- Cover with a lid and braise till the pork will be tender.
Source: my old archive