- Leave a Comment
This is the case when for good dessert you have to pay pretty much money, but also you can easily prepare it at home and the cost will be significantly less. I know that it needs some time for setting down but it really worth it.
Yields: 12 servings
Calories: 395 kcal / serving
- 500 g cream cheese
- 200 g (½ can) sweet condensed milk
- 200-250 g sour cream
- 1 tps. vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds (optional)
- 3 tbsps. gelatine
- 1 package fruit/berry jelly (or 2 packages, using only half of the package)
- First of all you need to prepare jelly. Pour over it boiled water, but not as written in the instrukctions 500 ml, but less about 400 ml. When it will be set – cut in small cubes.
- Pour some water over gelatine and let bloat. Don’t worry about amout of water – just when gelatine will bloat pour it over the sieve. Strained gelatine pour into the heat-proof dish and melt on low heat.
- Mix it with cream cheese, sour cream, sweet condensed milk, vanilla sugar, scalded poppy seeds.
- Carefully add jelly cubes and pour mixture to the prepared dish.
- Put it to the fridge for a few hours or best for the night will cheese will be firm. Enjoy!
Source: Nekenčiu virtuvės