2011 07 12 / Šeimos Virtuvė / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
The tastiest pâté for my family. After I prepare this pâté, the others became not suitable for us 🙂 I think this is becaus of lemon given freshness. Just don’t put lemon juice too much. We lowered the amount of them, and we can’t get enough of this.
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 180 kcal / serving
- 2 x 125 g cans sardine in oil, drained
- 125 g butter, room temperature
- 125 g low fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsps. lemon juice (for us 1 tbsp. is enough)
- black pepper
- In a blender mix sardine, butter, cheese and lemon juice, till the solid mixture.
- Season with peppers and salt.
- Put mixture to the dish, flatten the top. Cover and refrigerate not less then 30 minutes.
- Serve cold, garnished with parsleys and slice of lemon.
Source: Mary Berry. Klasikinė virtuvė (Alma littera, 2005)