Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
Weekend 🙂 and at last I had time carefully to look what’s in a fridge 🙂 And my eyes saw sour milk that will spoil very quickly if I won’t do anything. So I remembered not so long ago published Bea sour milk muffins. There was no time to think – just do. And now I’m sitting happy and satisfied with a cup of tea:)
These healthy muffins are extremely moist and delicious.
Before baking this case, I couldn’t decide – it’s a cake or a pie. But when I baked it no questions were left – it’s really a cake and the good one. Crispy top, tender egg while layer and sour cherries makes very good combination. But if you are afraid of sour cherries, you can use preserved cherries. The next time egg white layer I will make smaller or will use bigger cake form (now I used 24cm). I know, the photos are horrible, but I had to do some photos in a rush, because I try to bake less sweets and the next time this cake will be baked after long time.
I don’t know why but I look at baking with dried fruits suspiciously. But now I’m ashamed… I baked these muffins and ate half of them all by my self… Sour milk gave the taste of cottage cheese. Strange, but we like it 🙂
When I saw brinza in a store, I bought it without thinking. But it rested in a fridge for a while. Then I searched my recipe archive and found one recipe with this cheese. So I prepared this dish the same day. My hubby liked it, even a lot 🙂 Children ate a lot too, so I think they liked it too. The taste reminded us stewed curd lasybones, which we like the same as marmots 🙂 The next day I sliced left overs and fried with a little bit butter in a pan. Kids liked it too. So I think this recipe has full right to be in my blog 🙂