Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
These bagels are really tasty and what’s more important – very quickly prepared. They didn’t live long – next day they were all gone, because they’re very addictive 🙂
It’s very bad when you don’t write the recipe in the blog after you eat the cake 🙂 Then you have to look for the recipe for a few days. I baked this cake when we were going to the village and strawberries were still in the season. It had to be all strawberry, but I had no time so I use rhubarbs as they were near me. Rhubarb and strawberry combination isn’t new – it fits perfectly. And the texture of the cake is more like sponge than a teacake. I liked it very much.
So I get up and go to the kitchen to bake pancakes. Because all kids like pancakes and it’s really easy to bake.
Loved from the first bite 🙂 Especially liked it my hubby – he’s the spicy food lover. For the children I didn’t even let them to taste 🙂 Not because of jealousy, just they still love mild tastes.
Very delicious cake. I never have a chance to photo it because every time it disappears very quickly. It”s so juicy, not dry at all. And my husband can eat almost half of the pie at once 🙂