Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
At last I found bread that my hubby really enjoyed eating it 🙂 Yeah… For long time I baked only bread without the crust. But now I have big hopes that we will make a break with it and start baking this potato bread. By the way, the taste of this bread is slightly similar to “švilpikai” 🙂
>One more recipe from the book Simple recipes III. There are three books published in this serie. And almost all recipes that I”ve tried were really simple and were admited by my family. This cake is really late, because rhubarbs season ended long time ago. But my coworkers liked it – cake disappeared in half an hour 🙂 So next year I will really repeat it, and only next time I will bake top a little bit more – to get really brown top.
I was waiting Christmas from September but when they came deep in the heart I was already waiting for the spring 🙂 It’s good that for Christmas everything was planned and I knew that maybe it’s the first and the last Christmas when I can spend a lot of time doing something for them. So I didn’t hesitate and did almost everything I could. That”s why in this blog before Christmas there was no entries – I didn’t want that the surprise presents were known before getting them.
Yes, I still have pumpkin puree 🙂 And this time it’s not so healthy but very chocolate brownie. It’s really easy, just I baked 10 minutes more. The next time, I will bake only 5 minutes more. And also, when I baked it second time I used less sugar, and my big girl tasted that. My hubby also agreed that brownie second time was not so good as the first time. So the third time I won’t change anything – these proportions are really perfect!
It’s easy and quick dinner. I’ve tried to make crepes with ham and cheese filling before, but I missed something. And when I tried this recipe I understood, that this is it I was looking for. And the secret ingredient to success is mayonnaise.