Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
>One more recipe from the book Simple recipes III. There are three books published in this serie. And almost all recipes that I”ve tried were really simple and were admited by my family. This cake is really late, because rhubarbs season ended long time ago. But my coworkers liked it – cake disappeared in half an hour 🙂 So next year I will really repeat it, and only next time I will bake top a little bit more – to get really brown top.
Somehow I baked pancakes long time ago. So came the time when I started to miss them. And I guess my all family miss them too, because these polenta pancakes disappeared very quickly. If you don’t have polenta or lazy to grind corn groats, you can use corn flour. You just have to use more milk.
One more cake with zucchini. Really great and moist. I didn”t have chocolate chips, but I didn”t miss them in the cake. Maybe with these chips the cake would be more delicious, but also more sinful 🙂
In most bakings with pumpkin are used ginger, cinnamon, cloves. But my family doesn’t admire them. So I was looking for something simple but still good to our tooth. And when I found this muffins, I stopped searching. We all liked them. My kids ate them. And now I bake more and some put in a freezer for quick snack for my children before sleep.
Don’t know why but every day I think about doughnuts 🙂 So then I found some curd in the fridge I knew what to do with it. With the help of Google I found Sonatina doughnuts with curd. They were very tasty. We ate them all in one time 🙂