Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
This recipe waited for a year because last year somehow I was late – apples were gone, and I didn’t want to buy them. So this year this is my first (and the only) apple cake. And it was a really good cake! I baked only half of the recipe, but I got only one slice – my kids ate almost half of it at once. I could treat my parents only with the small slices… The cake is very moist and in reality it looks better than in the book. And I won’t judge my photos 🙂
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-09-24 Very delicious rolls. And you can make then very easily, especially if you use breadmaker machine. Also you can roll them very quickly and with no effort, but it looks gorgeous …
Somehow I forget to set my breadmaker to bake the bread or remember only very late in the evening. If there was no bread the next day my hubby would be starving 🙂 So I had to do something. And have to say that hubby very liked the bread with cheese.
I made this dessert last year several times. But I was late to add recipe here, so it waited quietly for today.
I found the soft sourness of rhubarb very very delicious with cream cheese cream. Others also liked it a lot. This year rhubarbs in my garden has grown and this weekend I am going to repeat again this dessert.
Last weekend we baked kid’s cookies. And it was really fun 🙂 I’m happy that I found these butter cookie dough. You don’t have to chill it – just mix all ingredients and you can play. Of course it has one nuance – you can’t roll it and cut with cookie forms. You make cookies by making small balls and sticks. And if you just fantasize – you can make flowers, butterflies, turtles, worms or anything you can imagine.