Cream cheese cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Soft cookies that melts in you mouth. At my work they had real success, and the ones that left at home disappeared very quickly.
Cream cheese cookies
Yields: 30 cookies
Calories: 75 kcal / cookie
- 150 g cream cheese, soft (I used ricotta)
- 90 g butter, soft
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the cream cheese.
- Slowly, mix in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy (it’s best to use mixer or blender).
- Finally, beat in the egg, the vanilla extract and the salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder and the flour and slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom edge just barely turns brown. Make sure you do not over bake them.
- When you take cookies out of the oven, they have to look undone, but let cool them a little bit and they will become more firm, only then transfer them to cool completely on the rack.
This recipe waited for a year because last year somehow I was late – apples were gone, and I didn’t want to buy them. So this year this is my first (and the only) apple cake. And it was a really good cake! I baked only half of the recipe, but I got only one slice – my kids ate almost half of it at once. I could treat my parents only with the small slices… The cake is very moist and in reality it looks better than in the book. And I won’t judge my photos 🙂
If you still have zucchini, you should bake these muffins. They are moist as all baking with zucchini, but poppy seed gives some new flavour.
These bagels are really tasty and what’s more important – very quickly prepared. They didn’t live long – next day they were all gone, because they’re very addictive 🙂
A few days ago I thought that I baked cookies very long time ago. And my mother mentioned that she liked the cookies that baked with chocolate. And I wanted oat cookies. So when I saw this recipe I decided to make them 🙂 Because my hubby don’t want to eat sweets, almost all cookies went to my work. And I have to say that I had no cookies to take home 🙂
This year I can say that we don’t have own apples. So when I got a bag of apples I wanted to try something new. And these muffins are different because apples aren’t mixed in the dough, they’re on top. They look nice and taste good.