Cookies Hoot Owls
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
Cookies Hoot Owls
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.
I must confess – I have never ate the real kibinai ? But this weekend we had some guests who likes kibinai a lot, and they said that these kibinai are very good (kibinai also agreed with guests “cause they disappeared from the plate very fast ? )
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-11-05 Cookies all alone are very deliciuos so my hubby tried to hide them in his stomach. And when he heard that they will be filled with chocolate he understood that he …
Maybe when you take a look at the recipe you think that it is ordinary yeasted buns. And you will be wright 🙂 We just liked that they are not too sweet, and the shape of buns look pretty. These buns are popular in our family. I also tried to make rabbit shape buns for children but understood that here I need to practise a lot 🙂
I bake this bread more then a year. But as always, the best recipes hardly reach the blog 🙂 Because I bake it very often and know all ingredients in my head. This bread is perfect. Really 🙂 After founding this bread I don’t buy any bread at store. Or maybe just in big gatherings when I don’t have time to bake more of this bread. 🙂
These mini pies are very delicious and warm, and cold. I thought I will miss meat, but I didn’t. I thought to bring them to work for lunch, but I couldn’t because we ate them all for breakfast…