Cookies Hoot Owls
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
Cookies Hoot Owls
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.
I was waiting Christmas from September but when they came deep in the heart I was already waiting for the spring 🙂 It’s good that for Christmas everything was planned and I knew that maybe it’s the first and the last Christmas when I can spend a lot of time doing something for them. So I didn’t hesitate and did almost everything I could. That”s why in this blog before Christmas there was no entries – I didn’t want that the surprise presents were known before getting them.
For me cottage cheese and apples looked like a strange duet, but something kept pushing me to try this recipe. And the cake is juicy and refreshing but also not very sweet. It’s really good. 🙂
I don’t know why but I look at baking with dried fruits suspiciously. But now I’m ashamed… I baked these muffins and ate half of them all by my self… Sour milk gave the taste of cottage cheese. Strange, but we like it 🙂
Very delicious cake. I never have a chance to photo it because every time it disappears very quickly. It”s so juicy, not dry at all. And my husband can eat almost half of the pie at once 🙂
This year I can say that we don’t have own apples. So when I got a bag of apples I wanted to try something new. And these muffins are different because apples aren’t mixed in the dough, they’re on top. They look nice and taste good.