Cookies Hoot Owls
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
Cookies Hoot Owls
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.
I don’t know why but I look at baking with dried fruits suspiciously. But now I’m ashamed… I baked these muffins and ate half of them all by my self… Sour milk gave the taste of cottage cheese. Strange, but we like it 🙂
These mini pies are very delicious and warm, and cold. I thought I will miss meat, but I didn’t. I thought to bring them to work for lunch, but I couldn’t because we ate them all for breakfast…
The first pancake that baked out grate. Others that I’ve tries were some how not good – too much milk, or too much berries. But this time pancake was fluffy, and tender. Only next time I’ll try to bake it in a larger form, because this time it came out very thick and that’s why taste was like curd bake but without curd 🙂 But it’s tasty, easy and quick. And you don’t have to stand near the pan.
So I get up and go to the kitchen to bake pancakes. Because all kids like pancakes and it’s really easy to bake.
In most bakings with pumpkin are used ginger, cinnamon, cloves. But my family doesn’t admire them. So I was looking for something simple but still good to our tooth. And when I found this muffins, I stopped searching. We all liked them. My kids ate them. And now I bake more and some put in a freezer for quick snack for my children before sleep.