Cookies Hoot Owls
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
Cookies Hoot Owls
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.
I can say that this is almost the same as Zucchini pie with tuna just tuna changed to chicken. Also I can say that I found out it only after a few times I baked this pie. Their taste are very different. They both are favourites in our family. Just now I bake with chicken more, because my kids don”t eat tuna, but pie with the chicken eats one of my kids.
These mini pies are very good way to use pumpkin or pumpkin puree. I and my hubby like them very much, but the kids do not. My mother asked to bake them because she wanted to take them to her work and that is the best proof to me that they taste great 🙂
I baked this challah a lot of times, because I just love it. The last time I baked it I prepared the dough and to rise the first time I put it in a fridge for the night. The next morning I took it out, formed challah and let rise it the second time, then baked it. So that morning we had delicious breakfast with still warm challah.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-06-29 Long before I was looking for the recipe of those square cookies that we all know from our childhood. Those store bought square cookies my little boy loves to eat up. …
A few days ago I thought that I baked cookies very long time ago. And my mother mentioned that she liked the cookies that baked with chocolate. And I wanted oat cookies. So when I saw this recipe I decided to make them 🙂 Because my hubby don’t want to eat sweets, almost all cookies went to my work. And I have to say that I had no cookies to take home 🙂