Cookies Hoot Owls
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
Cookies Hoot Owls
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.
Refreshing coffee-cake with light cherry sourness. At the beginning I was afraid that the recipe uses too much cherries, but when we tasted this coffee-cake we understood that the balance of sweetness and sourness is just perfect.
This year at last we planted rhubarb in our garden ? No one missed it, just me. This year it was young, so I used it all in this pie. Everything was in its place – mild sourness, a little bit of sweetness. Hmmm we liked it very much 🙂
It was the first time when cake dissapeared so quickly. And even more – almost everyone asked for the recipe. 🙂 I was really pleased. So I write down here the recipe without a queue (in the queue there are five more recipes).
These cookies are universal 🙂 I baked them several times. And one time, when I found out that we don’t have nor apple butter, nor raisins, nor nuts, I improvised and cookies we make with plum jam and poppy seeds. They turned out grate too 🙂 So I decided that these cookies are perfect when I have some jam leftovers. By the way, I used unsweetened apple jam, so if you use sweet one, then I suggest to add 50 ml less sugar.
These chicken fingers are very good. A lot of spices are used in the recipe, but the combination is perfect. Only cayenne pepper you should add according to your taste. When I prepare this chicken to my children, I add only half of it, but in the original it is used twice as much. Fingers are prepared very quickly, and the most exciting thing that it doesn’t need time to marinate, and later you don’t have to stand near the pan. For your health – it’s only for the good. We ate this chicken already many times, sometimes just as fast food – with some sauce and pickles or oven fried potatoes. This time we had it for dinner with some vegetable stew, ordinary enough, but still everything was good and we liked it.