Oatmeal coconut cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Magic cookies – they always disappear the first day you bake them. I know that Forelle has cookies alike, just even better – with nuts. But now I’m ok without nuts 🙂 I eat them, just because of my new allergy I’m looking at all ingredients carefully. You should really try them 🙂 And today after a hard day and looking forward more hard working week I understand that life is still beautiful 🙂 Maybe it”s because of yesterday read quote “Everything will be ok. If things are not OK, than it”s not the end.”
Oatmeal coconut cookies
Yields: 20 cookies
Calories: 112 kcal / cookie
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line baking trays with baking sheet.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the coconut and oats.
- Melt butter with the sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove it from the stove and let it cool for 2 minutes. Pour the melted butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts and place 2-3 cm apart on the baking sheet and flatten it slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool on the sheets until they firm slightly. Then using a spatula carefully lift the cookies and transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Source: Eggless cooking
Autumn is coming very fast, so in the morning I started to search for cozy warming food. These yeasted pancakes are one of that kind of food. These pancakes were my second contact with yeasts, maybe that’s why they associates with cozy food.
This pizza dough is for those who always don’t have time to prepare pizza dough with yeast. It helped me several times, when I suddenly understood that I want pizza for Friday night and there was no pizza dough with yeast frozen in a freezer. My family liked it also and I’m very happy about that 🙂
Somehow I forget to set my breadmaker to bake the bread or remember only very late in the evening. If there was no bread the next day my hubby would be starving 🙂 So I had to do something. And have to say that hubby very liked the bread with cheese.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-06-29 Long before I was looking for the recipe of those square cookies that we all know from our childhood. Those store bought square cookies my little boy loves to eat up. …
It’s easy and quick dinner. I’ve tried to make crepes with ham and cheese filling before, but I missed something. And when I tried this recipe I understood, that this is it I was looking for. And the secret ingredient to success is mayonnaise.