Oatmeal coconut cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Magic cookies – they always disappear the first day you bake them. I know that Forelle has cookies alike, just even better – with nuts. But now I’m ok without nuts 🙂 I eat them, just because of my new allergy I’m looking at all ingredients carefully. You should really try them 🙂 And today after a hard day and looking forward more hard working week I understand that life is still beautiful 🙂 Maybe it”s because of yesterday read quote “Everything will be ok. If things are not OK, than it”s not the end.”
Oatmeal coconut cookies
Yields: 20 cookies
Calories: 112 kcal / cookie
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line baking trays with baking sheet.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the coconut and oats.
- Melt butter with the sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove it from the stove and let it cool for 2 minutes. Pour the melted butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts and place 2-3 cm apart on the baking sheet and flatten it slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool on the sheets until they firm slightly. Then using a spatula carefully lift the cookies and transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Source: Eggless cooking
Cherry cake with chocolate
I bookmarked this recipe long ago. And this week everyday after work I thought to bake it, but… This weekend I said “now or never” and I’m happy to say that it was “now”. I baked it from half portion and made a mistake. When my hubby tasted it he said “I my God, you’ll have to bake it again”. The little one was crying near the empty plate pleasing for more 🙁 Good to know that I still have some cherries in the freezer, so they won’t have to wait very long 🙂
Crepes rolls with minced meat
Loved from the first bite 🙂 Especially liked it my hubby – he’s the spicy food lover. For the children I didn’t even let them to taste 🙂 Not because of jealousy, just they still love mild tastes.
Pizza dough with baking powders
This pizza dough is for those who always don’t have time to prepare pizza dough with yeast. It helped me several times, when I suddenly understood that I want pizza for Friday night and there was no pizza dough with yeast frozen in a freezer. My family liked it also and I’m very happy about that 🙂
Zucchini basil muffins
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-10-08 We didn’t want anything sweet, but zucchini still was looking sadly at me. So I had to do something. Decided to make these muffins because they looked perfect for a snack. …
Oat cookies with chocolate and puffed rice
After a long term there comes the cookies which my daughter liked very very much. Other cookies for her a too dry, she likes only the ones with dried friuts or nuts, or seeds. My son is a “white flour boy”, he can eat all cookies and these cookies were not different 🙂 . Puffed rice gives these crunchy cookies some softness. Chocolate like always gives for the cookies some charminess and while cookies are warm it is still melted and that’s the way my daughter likes 🙂