- Leave a Comment
These healthy muffins are extremely moist and delicious.
Yields: 12 servings
Calories: 281 kcal / serving
- 300 ml flour
- 150 ml wheat or oat bran
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 150 ml sugar
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 50 ml dark syrup (I used honey)
- 150 ml sour milk or yoghurt
- In a big bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder sugar and chopped walnuts.
- Melt the butter and mix with an egg, mashed bananas syrup and sour milk.
- Pour this mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix carefully.
- Divide the batter between buttered muffin moulds. Bake at 190°C preheated oven about 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest baked muffins in the moulds about 10 minutes and only then take them out and let cool completely.
Source: Lengvi receptai III (Laisvos valandos, 2009)