2010 10 10 / Šeimos Virtuvė / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
Last weekend we baked kid’s cookies. And it was really fun 🙂 I’m happy that I found these butter cookie dough. You don’t have to chill it – just mix all ingredients and you can play. Of course it has one nuance – you can’t roll it and cut with cookie forms. You make cookies by making small balls and sticks. And if you just fantasize – you can make flowers, butterflies, turtles, worms or anything you can imagine.
Yields: 6 servings
Calories: 239 kcal / serving
1 cup = 237 ml
- 110 g butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/8 cups flour
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in blender. Pour crumbs of dough in the bowl and knead till it become elastic.
- Cut small chunk of the dough and form desired cookies from balls and sticks.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes, till the edges of the cookies will be slightly brown.
- Let cool on the baking tray.
- Then you can decorate cookies. Just if you gonna decorate them, I suggest decrease the amount of sugar in the cookies.
Source: Cookie dough fun