2010 09 27 / Šeimos Virtuvė / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
This year I can say that we don’t have own apples. So when I got a bag of apples I wanted to try something new. And these muffins are different because apples aren’t mixed in the dough, they’re on top. They look nice and taste good.
Yields: 12 muffins
Calories: 167 kcal / muffin
- 50 g butter
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 130 g brown sugar
- 100 ml natural yoghurt
- 3 medium apples
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Melt the butter.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Beat eggs with brown sugar, mix in flour, butter and yoghurt.
- Peel apples and cut in small cubes.
- Mix apple cubes with cinnamon and sugar.
- Divide batter between muffin forms.
- On top put some apples chunks and bake in 175°C preheated oven about 15 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
Source: Nebrangi namų virtuvė (Ekspress leidyba, 2009)