- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
This year we met at home only with kids. So the preparation for the evening wasn’t much. This cake in all recipe sources got a lot of compliments. I agree with them – it’s really good and simple. I used 26cm cake form. And I really suggest you to warm the mascarpone and condensed milk mixture, because if you won’t do it you’ll get lumps when you pour gelatine (Then I had to put the mixture in a warm bath and wait till mixture warms and lumps dissolve).
Yields: 12 servings
Calories: 424 kcal / serving
- For the base:
- 225 g cookies (I used chocolate cookies)
- 100 g butter, melted
- 100 g nuts (I used pecans)
- For the filling:
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 can (385 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g cream, 35% fat
- 3 tbsps. gelatine(I used Dr.Oetker, I used 2 1/2 tbsps.)
- cinnamon for dusting
- Put nuts in a blender and blend a little bit.
- Then put cookies and blend till the crumbs.
- Pour melted butter and mix.
- Put cookie mixture in a cake form lined with foil. Cover bottom and sides of the form. Put in a refrigerator.
- Pour over gelatine some water and let bloat (if you pour too much water, when gelatine bloats put it into a sieve and let water to run off).
- Mix mascarpone cheese and condensed milk, warm a little bit.
- Beat cold cream till the rigid foam.
- Mix in the cheese and milk mixture cream and dissolved gelatine.
- Pour the filling in a cake form.
- Coat with cinnamon and put in a refrigerator for 3 hour or more.
This cake was the perfect choice, because it was VERY DELICIOUS! It was prepared very quickly and my son was able to make everything by his own. It has only one minus – need to wait till the next day to enjoy.
I have no time to do nothing 🙂 My job is taking all my time. Good news that it will not last forever. So I have no time to bake cookies or pies, but it doesn’t stop me from wanting some sweets. And these cookies are perfect – you can form a log and then put in a freezer for later bake, when you will have no spare time.
Author: Aušra Date: 2010-10-17 Carrot muffins where you can’t feel carrots because it smells banana 🙂 If you don’t like the taste of carrots in bakings – these muffins are just for you. Carrot muffins …
From the look, dessert is very simple. But when you taste it, you understand that the taste is more different than the view – taste is adorable. Everyone in my family couldn’t stop after one bite. I devided dough to four ramekins because the portions were very small, but I did mistake. I really should devide it to 8 cups because this cream is very satisfying.
This is the best ice cream that I have ever made – this is what said my hubby. But I prepare ice cream rarely, so maybe he just doesn’t remember other ice cream taste 🙂 Anyway, these ice cream is very delicious because of mild sourness of rhubarbs and strawberries gives very nice pink colour.