- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
This year we met at home only with kids. So the preparation for the evening wasn’t much. This cake in all recipe sources got a lot of compliments. I agree with them – it’s really good and simple. I used 26cm cake form. And I really suggest you to warm the mascarpone and condensed milk mixture, because if you won’t do it you’ll get lumps when you pour gelatine (Then I had to put the mixture in a warm bath and wait till mixture warms and lumps dissolve).
Yields: 12 servings
Calories: 424 kcal / serving
- For the base:
- 225 g cookies (I used chocolate cookies)
- 100 g butter, melted
- 100 g nuts (I used pecans)
- For the filling:
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 can (385 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g cream, 35% fat
- 3 tbsps. gelatine(I used Dr.Oetker, I used 2 1/2 tbsps.)
- cinnamon for dusting
- Put nuts in a blender and blend a little bit.
- Then put cookies and blend till the crumbs.
- Pour melted butter and mix.
- Put cookie mixture in a cake form lined with foil. Cover bottom and sides of the form. Put in a refrigerator.
- Pour over gelatine some water and let bloat (if you pour too much water, when gelatine bloats put it into a sieve and let water to run off).
- Mix mascarpone cheese and condensed milk, warm a little bit.
- Beat cold cream till the rigid foam.
- Mix in the cheese and milk mixture cream and dissolved gelatine.
- Pour the filling in a cake form.
- Coat with cinnamon and put in a refrigerator for 3 hour or more.
At last this hear I grew some rhubarbs. And baked this muffins in June, but they appear on my blog only now. Sorry 🙂 These muffins are soft and I recommendto bake them in paper forms. I sprinkled some with cinnamon mixture, some didn’t. My hubby decided that with cinnamon is better. And I, cinnamon lover, can’t disagree with him 🙂
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-11-05 Cookies all alone are very deliciuos so my hubby tried to hide them in his stomach. And when he heard that they will be filled with chocolate he understood that he …
These ice creams are very creamy, with a mild taste of honey and peach. Just we all agreed that next time I will puree all peaches, because those that I chopped became like little ice cristals and were very very cold ? And in the photo you can see what conditions I have almost all the time photographing my creations 😀
Tasty and easy 🙂 Put ingredients to the forms and while baking in an oven, you can go wake up your family. I prepared them already two times, but both times I over-baked it a little bit and the egg yolks were strong. But neglecting that we liked it, especially my hubby liked the eggs with a feta. And my parents said that these eggs are very solid.
One more easy and simple, as a lot of others, chicken dishes. I decided to try something new, because I”m a little bit tired to prepare chicken in a cream sauce and all the time overeat. This recipe is a little bit similar, just new seasons gives the new taste. And really don’t remember, we overate or didn’t 🙂