- Leave a Comment
Perfect refreshing salads. You will prepare them in minutes and the taste will be grate, of course if you like prawns 🙂
Yields: 4 servings
Calories: 279 kcal / serving
- 200 g frozen peas
- 200 g fresh cucumbers
- 400 g shelled prawns
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g low-fat mayonaisse
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- fresh dills to garnish
- Boil some water and pour it over frozen peas. Let sit a minutes, then pour off the water, peas should be defrosted (don’t keep in hot water for too long, because warm salads are not so delightful).
- Peel cucumbers and cut in to cubes.
- In a bowl mix cucumber, peas and prawns.
- Mix left ingredients and prepare the sauce.
- Pour it over salads and lightly mix.
- Serve in a bin bowl or in the glasses. Garnish with dills.
Source: Lengvi receptai III (Laisvos valandos, 2009)