- Leave a Comment
This is our new best breakfast. We baked it I think even four times. And understood one thing – it’s really good with tomato and sour cream sauce. Maybe it would be great with green salads too, but this combination we will try only in the spring.
Yields: 4 servings
Calories: 316 kcal / serving
- 2 tbsps. oil
- 2 big potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 big onions, cut in cube
- 6 eggs
- salt and black peppers
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- In a pan heat oil and put potatoes and onions. Bake mixing for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl beat eggs. Season with salt and peppers.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes and slightly mix. Cover with a lid and bake for about 10 minutes, while the eggs will be stiff. Then put pan in the oven and grill (turn upper heating element) for 1-3 minutes.
- Put omelet in a big plate, cut and sprinkle with chopped green onions. I really recommend to try with sour cream and tomato sauce.
Source: Mary Berry. Klasikinė virtuvė (2005)