1 val. 30 min. / 12 / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
Fantastic cheesecake, everyone liked it and my hubby just loved it. But also very solid, so you can have only one piece of this cake and this will be enough.
Yields: 12 servings
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 ½ cups roughly ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 600 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 23 cm spring form pan.
- Chill while preparing pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and all spices till smooth.
- Combine eggs, yolks and vanilla then add it to cheese mixture one at a time on low speed, scraping the side of the bowl on each addition.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Pour in prepared spring form pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, the center should be slightly “jiggly”.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours before unmolding.