- Leave a Comment
When me and my hubby for dinner want only salads, I know that my kids won’t aprove it. So I bake for them these pizza muffins and we eat them with the salads 🙂 They are very easy and quick, I think even a kid can bake them. The only thing I can say – I don’t know how they taste when completely cooled down or on the next day – we eat them warm and all at once.
Yields: 4 servings (3 muffins per serving)
Calories: 345 kcal / serving
- 90 g flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 180 ml milk
- 120 g cheese, grated
- 120 g smoked or cooked sausage or ham
- In a bowl beat egg and pour milk.
- Then add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Mix well and them put grated cheese and cubed sausage or ham.
- Muffin forms coat with butter and breadcrumbs (or if you use silicon molds, don’t coat them at all).
- Devide dough into 12 muffin forms.
- Bake in 200°C preheated oven about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool a little bit and enjoy!
Source: Baltoje lėkštėje