Norvegian oat crackers
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
Norvegian oat crackers
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 219 kcal / serving
- 200 g oat flakes
- some tablespoons flour, just to let you knead dough with hands
- 100 g butter
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- Melt butter and sugar in warm milk. Pour mixture over oat flakes.
- Blend with blender or kitchen aid and leave for an hour in a fridge.
- Pour a few spoons of flour mixed with baking powder into the dough, just to make the dough rollable.
- Roll the dough on floured surface as thin as you can.
- Cut desired shapes. Prick with fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated till 200°C oven about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then keep in a hermetic box.
Source: Impossible is nothing
One more way to make your kids happy. Preparation takes time because you have to chill the dough long. But the cookies are delicious and we liked it, out kids kindergarden liked them too 🙂
I still have apples and they are shouting that I have to make something from them before I have to throw them away. I chose this recipe because I had some vanilla sauce and in the recipe it was suggested to eat it with ice creams. Children like the cake even without the sauce.
I didn’t even imagined that they can be so popular 🙂 I just wanted to bake some cookies 🙂 But unexpectedly my coworker asked for the recipe and one guy (who also tasted these cookies) even a few times repeated that they are really good 🙂 What could I want more? Only that you tried them 🙂 It’s really easy but so good!
The first pancake that baked out grate. Others that I’ve tries were some how not good – too much milk, or too much berries. But this time pancake was fluffy, and tender. Only next time I’ll try to bake it in a larger form, because this time it came out very thick and that’s why taste was like curd bake but without curd 🙂 But it’s tasty, easy and quick. And you don’t have to stand near the pan.
Easy and quick milkshake to remember summer. I’m very sad that it ended so quickly. Hope the autumn will be sunny and with lots of dry yellow leaves.