Norvegian oat crackers
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
Norvegian oat crackers
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 219 kcal / serving
- 200 g oat flakes
- some tablespoons flour, just to let you knead dough with hands
- 100 g butter
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- Melt butter and sugar in warm milk. Pour mixture over oat flakes.
- Blend with blender or kitchen aid and leave for an hour in a fridge.
- Pour a few spoons of flour mixed with baking powder into the dough, just to make the dough rollable.
- Roll the dough on floured surface as thin as you can.
- Cut desired shapes. Prick with fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated till 200°C oven about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then keep in a hermetic box.
Source: Impossible is nothing
It’s easy and quick dinner. I’ve tried to make crepes with ham and cheese filling before, but I missed something. And when I tried this recipe I understood, that this is it I was looking for. And the secret ingredient to success is mayonnaise.
nother name of this granola should be “It can’t be more healthy” 🙂 Now almost every sweet is too sweet for me, that’s why I liked this granola – it has only a mild sweetness. But making this granola you should use really overripe banana.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-06-29 Long before I was looking for the recipe of those square cookies that we all know from our childhood. Those store bought square cookies my little boy loves to eat up. …
This cake is not very sweet, so if you like sweeter add 1 cup of sugar. That I did when baked second time. Because of the bigger sugar amount batter was more runny so I skipped sour cream. The cake came out very good and everyone agreed that this time it was better. So make your decisions and try this really simple cake by yourself. – See more at: https://www.virtuvele.lt/?p=3601&preview=true#sthash.LVQycmFN.dpuf
Delicious little pies. If I have Vienna sausages, I put them in the filling too and all you have to do is to take tomato sauce for the great food 🙂