Norvegian oat crackers
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
Norvegian oat crackers
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 219 kcal / serving
- 200 g oat flakes
- some tablespoons flour, just to let you knead dough with hands
- 100 g butter
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- Melt butter and sugar in warm milk. Pour mixture over oat flakes.
- Blend with blender or kitchen aid and leave for an hour in a fridge.
- Pour a few spoons of flour mixed with baking powder into the dough, just to make the dough rollable.
- Roll the dough on floured surface as thin as you can.
- Cut desired shapes. Prick with fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated till 200°C oven about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then keep in a hermetic box.
Source: Impossible is nothing
This hot day I give you ice cream. All agreed that they really good and they taste almost like store bought.
Granola that smells honey, but very crunchy and addictive like sunflowers. Everytime I prepare it, half of it I eat alone – without milk, just like crunchy cookies. Even my hubby loved it, just honey is not recommended for him, so next time I will prepare it with golden syrup instead of honey. And I like this granola without any mix-ins!
It’s easy and quick dinner. I’ve tried to make crepes with ham and cheese filling before, but I missed something. And when I tried this recipe I understood, that this is it I was looking for. And the secret ingredient to success is mayonnaise.
I bookmarked this recipe long ago. And this week everyday after work I thought to bake it, but… This weekend I said “now or never” and I’m happy to say that it was “now”. I baked it from half portion and made a mistake. When my hubby tasted it he said “I my God, you’ll have to bake it again”. The little one was crying near the empty plate pleasing for more 🙁 Good to know that I still have some cherries in the freezer, so they won’t have to wait very long 🙂
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-07-28 Very tasty pancakes 🙂 We baked them for several times. Once when I had no milk I pour cream with water in equal parts, and the taste was fantastic. This time …