Norvegian oat crackers
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
Norvegian oat crackers
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 219 kcal / serving
- 200 g oat flakes
- some tablespoons flour, just to let you knead dough with hands
- 100 g butter
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- Melt butter and sugar in warm milk. Pour mixture over oat flakes.
- Blend with blender or kitchen aid and leave for an hour in a fridge.
- Pour a few spoons of flour mixed with baking powder into the dough, just to make the dough rollable.
- Roll the dough on floured surface as thin as you can.
- Cut desired shapes. Prick with fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated till 200°C oven about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then keep in a hermetic box.
Source: Impossible is nothing
Somehow I baked pancakes long time ago. So came the time when I started to miss them. And I guess my all family miss them too, because these polenta pancakes disappeared very quickly. If you don’t have polenta or lazy to grind corn groats, you can use corn flour. You just have to use more milk.
A little bit not ordinary cookies. You can’t taste zucchini, just it’s green skin says that cookies has a secret in side. Next time I will use quick cooking oats, because now I used old fashioned and eating cookies I could feel hard oats.
The first pancake that baked out grate. Others that I’ve tries were some how not good – too much milk, or too much berries. But this time pancake was fluffy, and tender. Only next time I’ll try to bake it in a larger form, because this time it came out very thick and that’s why taste was like curd bake but without curd 🙂 But it’s tasty, easy and quick. And you don’t have to stand near the pan.
I didn’t even imagined that they can be so popular 🙂 I just wanted to bake some cookies 🙂 But unexpectedly my coworker asked for the recipe and one guy (who also tasted these cookies) even a few times repeated that they are really good 🙂 What could I want more? Only that you tried them 🙂 It’s really easy but so good!
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-07-28 Very tasty pancakes 🙂 We baked them for several times. Once when I had no milk I pour cream with water in equal parts, and the taste was fantastic. This time …