Norvegian oat crackers
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
Norvegian oat crackers
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 219 kcal / serving
- 200 g oat flakes
- some tablespoons flour, just to let you knead dough with hands
- 100 g butter
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- Melt butter and sugar in warm milk. Pour mixture over oat flakes.
- Blend with blender or kitchen aid and leave for an hour in a fridge.
- Pour a few spoons of flour mixed with baking powder into the dough, just to make the dough rollable.
- Roll the dough on floured surface as thin as you can.
- Cut desired shapes. Prick with fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated till 200°C oven about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then keep in a hermetic box.
Source: Impossible is nothing
I still have apples and they are shouting that I have to make something from them before I have to throw them away. I chose this recipe because I had some vanilla sauce and in the recipe it was suggested to eat it with ice creams. Children like the cake even without the sauce.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-07-28 Very tasty pancakes 🙂 We baked them for several times. Once when I had no milk I pour cream with water in equal parts, and the taste was fantastic. This time …
Granola that smells honey, but very crunchy and addictive like sunflowers. Everytime I prepare it, half of it I eat alone – without milk, just like crunchy cookies. Even my hubby loved it, just honey is not recommended for him, so next time I will prepare it with golden syrup instead of honey. And I like this granola without any mix-ins!
Loved from the first bite 🙂 Especially liked it my hubby – he’s the spicy food lover. For the children I didn’t even let them to taste 🙂 Not because of jealousy, just they still love mild tastes.
A few days ago I thought that I baked cookies very long time ago. And my mother mentioned that she liked the cookies that baked with chocolate. And I wanted oat cookies. So when I saw this recipe I decided to make them 🙂 Because my hubby don’t want to eat sweets, almost all cookies went to my work. And I have to say that I had no cookies to take home 🙂