- Leave a Comment
I adore lemon in all dishes, maybe except in yeasted buns 🙂 And I am very happy that my family feels the same. Long time ago I prepared chicken Piccata by Forelle recipe. This was also great, just there is sauce more and lemon more 🙂 I guess the best would be the combination of my and Forelle recipes – more sauce and lemon juice in moderation.
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 265 kcal / serving
1 cup = 237 ml
- 4 chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tbsps. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsps. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. capers, drained
- Place flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts into flour. Tapping off excess flour.
- Into a pan add butter, olive oil and garlic. Heat over medium heat.
- When melted, add chicken breasts and cook approximately 5-6 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown.
- Then add wine and lemon juice. Reduce heat to low and allow sauce to thicken and reduce.
- Once sauce is reduced, garnish with capers, season with additional pepper if desired.
Source: Tango su samčiais