2012 07 05 / Šeimos Virtuvė / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
A few weeks ago I started to think that it would be good to make chocolate granola. And one day it was time for that. Although it’s more cocoa granola than chocolate, but anyway, it was good combination with coconuts.
Yields: 6 servings
Calories: 245 kcal / serving
1 cup = 237 ml
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut (I used 100 g)
- 1/4 cup pure cocoa
- 1/2 cup raw honey (I used golden syrup)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread it out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- It will take over an hour on a low oven temperature (65-90°C). Be sure to keep turning it over with a spatula and stirring it so it bakes evenly.
- Let it cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.