Quick oat cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Again I make oat cookies 🙂 Also tasty, with a little bit of orange flavor. They”re not very crumbly, just the real biscuits as I imagine 🙂 Again made without raisins, because my little one can”t chew them well with only 8 teeth.
Quick oat cookies
- 125 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg, litghtly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 160 g oats
- 125 g raisins
- Heat oven till 180 degrees.
- Mix together sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix both kinds of sugar and soft butter (don”t melt it).
- Put there an egg, vanilla essence and milk. Mix untill everything is well blended.
- Then mix in orange peel, oats and raisins.
- With a tablespoon put the dough on the baking tray (witch should be lined with baking paper).
- Bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Baked cookies take out of the oven and let cool on the rack.
When I found this recipe I was so exited that baked them a few weekends for breakfast. Cream makes them frangible and even when they are cold they stay very tasty. I bake half of the portion but it’s enough for two kids and two parents for the light breakfast. I really recommend you!
At last I found bread that my hubby really enjoyed eating it 🙂 Yeah… For long time I baked only bread without the crust. But now I have big hopes that we will make a break with it and start baking this potato bread. By the way, the taste of this bread is slightly similar to “švilpikai” 🙂
A little bit not ordinary cookies. You can’t taste zucchini, just it’s green skin says that cookies has a secret in side. Next time I will use quick cooking oats, because now I used old fashioned and eating cookies I could feel hard oats.
I can say that this is almost the same as Zucchini pie with tuna just tuna changed to chicken. Also I can say that I found out it only after a few times I baked this pie. Their taste are very different. They both are favourites in our family. Just now I bake with chicken more, because my kids don”t eat tuna, but pie with the chicken eats one of my kids.
Using a broad range of dried fruit, you can make good looking nice skewers. This time I used dried papaya (red), dried grapefruit (green), dried pineapple (yellow), dried strawberries (brown or dark red) and dried …