Quick oat cookies
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
Again I make oat cookies 🙂 Also tasty, with a little bit of orange flavor. They”re not very crumbly, just the real biscuits as I imagine 🙂 Again made without raisins, because my little one can”t chew them well with only 8 teeth.
Quick oat cookies
- 125 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg, litghtly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 160 g oats
- 125 g raisins
- Heat oven till 180 degrees.
- Mix together sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix both kinds of sugar and soft butter (don”t melt it).
- Put there an egg, vanilla essence and milk. Mix untill everything is well blended.
- Then mix in orange peel, oats and raisins.
- With a tablespoon put the dough on the baking tray (witch should be lined with baking paper).
- Bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Baked cookies take out of the oven and let cool on the rack.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-08-25 This time I wanted to do something with chocolate or cocoa. Everyone liked these cookies because they are crumbly and with a sweet flavour of walnuts. Oat cocoa walnut cookies Ingredients: …
The first time I baked these cookies with my daugther. They were very delicious and very sweet. So next time I used less sugar, but they spread less while baking. Here I give you proportions with less sugar because I like when cookies are cookies and not candies 🙂 By the way, when I used hazelnuts my hubby said to leave them at home (didn’t let to take them to my work) 🙂 So it says everything about the taste of these cookies.
I make this bake with my first zucchini that grew in our garden. In my archive I didn’t find the recipe that I could follow, so I fantasized a little bit and make bake with cottage cheese and zucchini. My family enjoyed it a lot. And even when I baked it again, all disappeared in one sitting. So please, bake and enjoy it too!
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-10-08 We didn’t want anything sweet, but zucchini still was looking sadly at me. So I had to do something. Decided to make these muffins because they looked perfect for a snack. …
Someone said that Sesame candies are very healthy 🙂 But they were wrong! These candies are really super healthy because they don”t need sugar – everything in them is natural (except coating). With the hubby we decided that next time we will make these candies smaller (about 10 cents diameter) and coat with melted chocolade.