1 val. 30 min. / 4 / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
Autumn is coming very fast, so in the morning I started to search for cozy warming food. These yeasted pancakes are one of that kind of food. These pancakes were my second contact with yeasts, maybe that’s why they associates with cozy food.
Yields: 4 servings
Calories: 366 kcal / serving
- 375 ml flour
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 10 g fresh yeast (or 3,5 g dried active yeast)
- 2 1/2 tbsps. sugar
- pinch salt
- 4 tbsps. butter, melted
- Sift flour into the bowl.
- Warm a little bit milk and mix in egg, sugar, salt and yeasts.
- Then pour flour and mix well.
- At the end mix in melted butter.
- Cover bowl and let rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours (I usually put bowl in the oven, turned on the low as possible heat, ~40°C). Also you can mix the dough in the evening, and put it to rise slowly in the fridge – in the morning you will prepare quick breakfast with the ease.
- Don’t mix rised dough, just scoop with the spoon and bake in the pan with the very hot oil.
- Have delicious autumn breakfast!