- Leave a Comment
A few weeks ago, my hubby did some changes in the web server, so there was time when my blog just didin’t work. And only today I saw that I have 5 comment waiting for confirmation… My email notification was broken. So I’m very sorry about that. Hope all bugs are fixed and from now on everything will be all right.
I know I have a lot of good recipes that my family enjoy eating, but they still are not here in the blog. So now and a few other new recipes will be with NORMAL food 🙂 That’s how my kids say, when I am lazy and try to skip luntch, and give kids snacks and sweets. After some time they always ask normal food 🙂 These words are music to my ears, so I get up and go to the kitchen to bake pancakes. Because all kids like pancakes and it’s really easy to bake.
Yields: 3 servings
Calories: 351 kcal / serving
1 cup = 237 ml
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps. melted butter or oil
- 1 cup buttermilk or low-fat sour milk
- 2 tbsps. flax seed meal, wheat germ or bran (optional, but I always add one of them)
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingrediens.
- Mix flour mixture in to a wet ingredients mixture.
- Bake pancakes in a hot pan, brushed with oil, on a medium heat. When you will see bubbles on a pancake, flip carefully and bake for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve with sour cream and/or jam. Enjoy!
Source: Becoming Lola