- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
I bookmarked this recipe long ago. And this week everyday after work I thought to bake it, but… This weekend I said “now or never” and I’m happy to say that it was “now”. I baked it from half portion and made a mistake. When my hubby tasted it he said “I my God, you’ll have to bake it again”. The little one was crying near the empty plate pleasing for more 🙁 Good to know that I still have some cherries in the freezer, so they won’t have to wait very long 🙂
Author: Aušra Date: 2010-10-17 Carrot muffins where you can’t feel carrots because it smells banana 🙂 If you don’t like the taste of carrots in bakings – these muffins are just for you. Carrot muffins …
It looks like simple ordinary pumpkin cake, but special taste gives cream cheese. It takes cake to another level 🙂
Very delicious cake and zucchini just gives a lot of moistness. I baked it five times this summer and every day it disappeared very quickly. At last I left some cake for photography and next day when I had a little bit free time I made some photos. By the way, the cake had a lot of moistness even after a few days.
I was waiting Christmas from September but when they came deep in the heart I was already waiting for the spring 🙂 It’s good that for Christmas everything was planned and I knew that maybe it’s the first and the last Christmas when I can spend a lot of time doing something for them. So I didn’t hesitate and did almost everything I could. That”s why in this blog before Christmas there was no entries – I didn’t want that the surprise presents were known before getting them.