- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Source: Neringos blogas and Happy Home Baking
This year I can say that we don’t have own apples. So when I got a bag of apples I wanted to try something new. And these muffins are different because apples aren’t mixed in the dough, they’re on top. They look nice and taste good.
Somehow I baked pancakes long time ago. So came the time when I started to miss them. And I guess my all family miss them too, because these polenta pancakes disappeared very quickly. If you don’t have polenta or lazy to grind corn groats, you can use corn flour. You just have to use more milk.
Fantastic cheesecake, everyone liked it and my hubby just loved it. But also very solid, so you can have only one piece of this cake and this will be enough.
Pie with chanterelles
When I got some chanterelles, I decided to bake this year something new. And because I know how convenient to take non-sweet pies for lunch at work, I chose this recipe. Only in original recipe says to use more salt then I usually need, so I give here already corrected recipe.
Small cheese pies
Delicious little pies. If I have Vienna sausages, I put them in the filling too and all you have to do is to take tomato sauce for the great food 🙂