- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
From the look, dessert is very simple. But when you taste it, you understand that the taste is more different than the view – taste is adorable. Everyone in my family couldn’t stop after one bite. I devided dough to four ramekins because the portions were very small, but I did mistake. I really should devide it to 8 cups because this cream is very satisfying.
At last this hear I grew some rhubarbs. And baked this muffins in June, but they appear on my blog only now. Sorry 🙂 These muffins are soft and I recommendto bake them in paper forms. I sprinkled some with cinnamon mixture, some didn’t. My hubby decided that with cinnamon is better. And I, cinnamon lover, can’t disagree with him 🙂
Last weekend we baked kid’s cookies. And it was really fun 🙂 I’m happy that I found these butter cookie dough. You don’t have to chill it – just mix all ingredients and you can play. Of course it has one nuance – you can’t roll it and cut with cookie forms. You make cookies by making small balls and sticks. And if you just fantasize – you can make flowers, butterflies, turtles, worms or anything you can imagine.
The first pancake that baked out grate. Others that I’ve tries were some how not good – too much milk, or too much berries. But this time pancake was fluffy, and tender. Only next time I’ll try to bake it in a larger form, because this time it came out very thick and that’s why taste was like curd bake but without curd 🙂 But it’s tasty, easy and quick. And you don’t have to stand near the pan.
I’m very excited when the recipe which I chose to prepare is admitted 110 percents. I wanted to make these crepes all week long, but all week I had no time to spend in the kitchen. And only this weekend the time has come 🙂 I’m very glad that I made only half portion because if there were more than four crepes I couldn’t stop eating. The filling is so light, with the gentle taste of broccoli and very nice taste of cheese. My hubby said he wasn’t hungry but ate one crepe and was very excited 🙂 The next time I will not make our usual crepes with cheese filling, but give a little bit more time and make these crepes.