- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Autorius: Aušra Data: 2009-11-05 Cookies all alone are very deliciuos so my hubby tried to hide them in his stomach. And when he heard that they will be filled with chocolate he understood that he …
When I found this recipe I was so exited that baked them a few weekends for breakfast. Cream makes them frangible and even when they are cold they stay very tasty. I bake half of the portion but it’s enough for two kids and two parents for the light breakfast. I really recommend you!
This pie I caked in the beginning of this summer, but still in supermarket I saw rhubarbs, so maybe you still have some at home too. This pie is not very sweet. Next time I think I’ll double sugar in the filling or use less rhubarbs. But anyway, when this pie was cold kids and adults enjoyed it a lot!
Sweet cookies with the mild taste of peanuts. And a little bit healthy because with oats 🙂 In original recipe used sugar for me was too much, so I used only white sugar and still for me cookies were too sweet. But my children ate have of cookies at once and hubby said that sweetness of cookies it just right.
Once great grandparents brought from the farmer market home made cottage cheese for there beloved grandchildren. But the cheese wasn’t so delicious as everyone wanted so for a long time it sat quietly in the corner of a fridge and waited. But the day has come when this cheese was used for unsweetened cookies, that tasted something between cookies and baked cottage pancakes. Everyone was happy – children, because they got tasty snack, cottage cheese – because at last he was useful, and parents – that didn’t throw away spend money.