- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
For me cottage cheese and apples looked like a strange duet, but something kept pushing me to try this recipe. And the cake is juicy and refreshing but also not very sweet. It’s really good. 🙂
Crunchy crackers with just a little bit sweetness. My kids liked them. Next time I will try to make them without sugar but with a little bit more salt. I think it will be perfect with soma dips.
I baked this challah a lot of times, because I just love it. The last time I baked it I prepared the dough and to rise the first time I put it in a fridge for the night. The next morning I took it out, formed challah and let rise it the second time, then baked it. So that morning we had delicious breakfast with still warm challah.
This pizza dough is for those who always don’t have time to prepare pizza dough with yeast. It helped me several times, when I suddenly understood that I want pizza for Friday night and there was no pizza dough with yeast frozen in a freezer. My family liked it also and I’m very happy about that 🙂
Author: Aušra Date: 2012-01-26 Banana makes these muffins smell very nice and zuchhini gives moisture. The good thing that you can use freezed grated zucchini (just squeeze the juice very good). Banana zucchini muffins Time …