- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
I can say that this is almost the same as Zucchini pie with tuna just tuna changed to chicken. Also I can say that I found out it only after a few times I baked this pie. Their taste are very different. They both are favourites in our family. Just now I bake with chicken more, because my kids don”t eat tuna, but pie with the chicken eats one of my kids.
I bake this bread more then a year. But as always, the best recipes hardly reach the blog 🙂 Because I bake it very often and know all ingredients in my head. This bread is perfect. Really 🙂 After founding this bread I don’t buy any bread at store. Or maybe just in big gatherings when I don’t have time to bake more of this bread. 🙂
Loved from the first bite 🙂 Especially liked it my hubby – he’s the spicy food lover. For the children I didn’t even let them to taste 🙂 Not because of jealousy, just they still love mild tastes.
Very delicious cake. I never have a chance to photo it because every time it disappears very quickly. It”s so juicy, not dry at all. And my husband can eat almost half of the pie at once 🙂
Autumn is coming very fast, so in the morning I started to search for cozy warming food. These yeasted pancakes are one of that kind of food. These pancakes were my second contact with yeasts, maybe that’s why they associates with cozy food.