- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
At last I made these little puppies too. My daughter asked to give her something that she could treat her kindergarten group children. So good mother rolled up her sleeves and started to word ? This work was only pleasure. Of course it needed some time but these puppies are really worth it.
Yields: 47-48 cookies
- 200 g flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 25 g milk powder (did not use)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 180 g butter, soften at room temperature
- 3 tbsps. fat sour cream
- ~50 g milk or dark chocolate
- chocolate cereal for the ears
- chocolate sticks for cake decorations for the eyes
- raisins, dried cranberries or some dough mixed with cocoa for noses
- Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter, sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Put in flour-milk mixture and mix to forms dough.
- Chop chocolate into small bits.
- Divide dough into 10 g each.
- Put chocolate bit into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Now using decoration ingredients transform dough balls into cute little puppies.
- Pre-heat oven to 150-160°C.
- Put puppies on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 20 minutes till lightly browns.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
I still have apples and they are shouting that I have to make something from them before I have to throw them away. I chose this recipe because I had some vanilla sauce and in the recipe it was suggested to eat it with ice creams. Children like the cake even without the sauce.
Weekend 🙂 and at last I had time carefully to look what’s in a fridge 🙂 And my eyes saw sour milk that will spoil very quickly if I won’t do anything. So I remembered not so long ago published Bea sour milk muffins. There was no time to think – just do. And now I’m sitting happy and satisfied with a cup of tea:)
Before baking this case, I couldn’t decide – it’s a cake or a pie. But when I baked it no questions were left – it’s really a cake and the good one. Crispy top, tender egg while layer and sour cherries makes very good combination. But if you are afraid of sour cherries, you can use preserved cherries. The next time egg white layer I will make smaller or will use bigger cake form (now I used 24cm). I know, the photos are horrible, but I had to do some photos in a rush, because I try to bake less sweets and the next time this cake will be baked after long time.
Refreshing coffee-cake with light cherry sourness. At the beginning I was afraid that the recipe uses too much cherries, but when we tasted this coffee-cake we understood that the balance of sweetness and sourness is just perfect.
These bagels are really tasty and what’s more important – very quickly prepared. They didn’t live long – next day they were all gone, because they’re very addictive 🙂